Do you love Star Wars so much that you have dreamed about making a Chewbacca tissue box cover? What about a Jabba the Hutt body pillow? If so, then I think I have found the craft book for you! Coming March 29th, the Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton will be available for purchase on Amazon (I assume other places like your favorite sci-fi craft stores as well). You can pre-order it now if you want to make sure you don’t forget to order this Star Wars awesomeness. The two ideas that I mentioned above are just two of the things that the book covers. The cover of the book and description are below for those craft lovers who would love to make an R2-D2 Crocheted Beanie.
GIVE IN TO THE POWER OF THE CRAFTY SIDE
Chewbacca Sock Puppets. Ewok Flower Vases. AT-AT Herb Gardens. With The Star Wars Craft Book, fans of all ages and skill levels can bring the best of the galaxy far, far away right into their own homes. Fully illustrated, this guide features a variety of fun and original projects.
• Playtime: Make and play with finger puppets of your favorite cantina characters, Cuddly Banthas, and Rotta the Huttlet Squeaky Toys for your pets
• Home Decor: Spruce up your space with Chewbacca Tissue Box Covers, a Mounted Acklay Head, and a Jabba the Hutt Body Pillow
• Holiday Crafts: Celebrate festive occasions with Wookiee Pumpkins, Hanukkah Droidels, and a Star Wars Action Figure Wreath
• Nature and Science Crafts: Get down to earth with Emperor Appletine Dolls and a Wookiee Bird House
• Star Wars Style: Give your wardrobe a dose of intergalactic chic with Ewok Fleece Hats and an R2-D2 Crocheted Beanie
With easy step-by-step instructions, The Star Wars Craft Book is a joyful and entertaining way for you and your friends to bring many beloved elements of Star Wars to life! (No midi-chlorians required!)
[via Geeks are Sexy]