Here are the shownotes for episode #46 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
Help support us with a $5/mo subscription!
- Kindle outsells every other product on Amazon
- The end of the CrunchPad
- EU formally adopts file sharing rights
- IsoHunt asks court to legalize its operations
- Mininova deletes all infringing torrents, goes legal
- Swedes starting to buy music. Are anti-P2P laws working?
- MPAA to FCC: Critics of video blocking proposals are lying
- Microsoft issues takedown notices over spilled COFEE
- Microsoft-Yahoo search/ad deal approved in Australia and Canada
- Blogging vs Microblogging: Twitter’s global growth flattens while WordPress’ picks up
- Verizon whines over Sprint’s “Most Dependable” claims
Tip of the week: How to Un-Google Yourself
Fan Global Geek News on Facebook and follow it on Twitter!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner
Leave a Reply