If you have a dead Nintendo NES stuffed in a closet somewhere that you aren’t sure what to do with, then you might want to check out this awesome console mod! A guy by the name of Jamie Regan took an old NES he had and decided to gut it and build a PC inside of it. This is perhaps one of the coolest NES mods I have ever seen. Considering the challenges faced with this build, its probably a good thing that Jamie is an electrician. For the hardware enthusiasts, the specs are listed below along with several pictures of the impressive build.
Pass this along to any NES lovers and computer hardware enthusiasts you know! Like us on Facebook too!
Specs for the DIY NES PC:
- ASRock A330GC Mini Itx Motherboard
- Mini ITX PC DC-DC Power Supply Board 120W PSU 12V
- Samsung SN-208BB 8x DVD-RW
- RAM SATA Laptop Drive
- Seagate Momentus 7200.3 SATA 3Gb/s 160-GB Hard Drive
- 1 GB Ram DDR2 ( 2x 512MBs )
[Source: Forever Geek]