Here are the shownotes for episode #61 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
Help support us with a $5/mo subscription!
- Developers turn sour on the iPad
- iPad numbers announced: 300k sold, 1 million apps downloaded, 250k books downloaded
- New Moto Droid commercial challenges Apple’s “app for that” spots
- Windows 7 passes 10% market share
- 90% of Windows 7 flaws fixed by removing admin rights
- DARPA chief says the US may face a major nerd shortage
- New Zealand’s new patent reform bill says no to software patents
- US anti-piracy group files 20,000 anti-piracy lawsuits with 30,000 more coming
- Judge: Isohunt must remove copyrighted content
- Facebook killing “become a fan,” embracing “like”
Tips of the Week:
- 5 ways to identify that song stuck in your head
- Save your boarding pass so you don’t lose out on frequent flier miles
Check out the new Global Geek News Online Store!
Fan Global Geek News on Facebook and follow it on Twitter!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner