Here are the shownotes for episode #94 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
Help support us with a $5/mo subscription!
- Larry Page to replace Eric Schmidt as Google CEO
- Study confirms imminent death of the paper phone book
- Facebook and Twitter ‘make us less human and isolate us from the rest of the world’
- Survey: Only 25% want to share tv habits with friends
- Japanese court rules placeshifting tv overseas is infringing
- Yahoo IPv6 upgrade could shut out 1 million users
- RIAA threatening ICANN about .music, claiming it will be used to infringe
- Upload 18 songs in Russia, face 6 years in prison
- Recording a police officer could get you 15 years in jail
- Apple switches to tamper resistant screws
- iPad 87.4% of tablets last summer, Kindle 41.5% of e-readers
- Apple App Store hits 10 billion downloads
- Nintendo 3DS to hit the US on March 27th for $250
Check out the new Global Geek News Online Store!
Like Global Geek News on Facebook and follow it on Twitter!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner
Leave a Reply