Here are the shownotes for episode #84 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
- US intelligence agencies angry at France over 3 strikes law, worried it will drive encryption usage
- French ISP ‘Free’ refusing to send out Hadopi notices to internet users
- ACTA anti-piracy treaty not as horrible as feared
- Senator Wyden asks Congressional Research Service to determine if ACTA impacts US law
- Warner Bros. claiming that annoying customers with 28-day rental delay is working
- Google patent proposes $2 fee to skip commercials
- Internet traffic up 62% in 2010
- Microsoft accused of Angry Birds mixup on Windows Phone 7
- How many Windows Phone 7 apps will there be at launch?
- Profs bring free “Super Wi-fi” to working class Houston
- Of 1.2 Billion Twitter posts, 71% are ignored
Check out the new Global Geek News Online Store!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner