Here are the shownotes for episode #75 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
- IP addresses will be depleted within a year
- Spam filtering? Patented! 36 companies sued
- Apple loses big in DRM ruling: jailbreaks are “fair use”
- AT&T hopes to attract the security conscious with Encrypted Mobile Voice
- Senators supporting anti-FCC bill have all raised money from AT&T
- FCC redefines the term “broadband”, do you still have it?
- Netflix continues to grow but not at the expected rate after subscribers go for cheaper plans
- Microsoft confirms Kin at least a $240 million write-off
- A coup is brewing at Microsoft, Ballmer’s days numbered?
- Every Microsoft employee is getting a Windows Phone 7 phone to help prop up the app marketplace
Check out the new Global Geek News Online Store!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner