Here are the shownotes for episode #61 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
- Developers turn sour on the iPad
- iPad numbers announced: 300k sold, 1 million apps downloaded, 250k books downloaded
- New Moto Droid commercial challenges Apple’s “app for that” spots
- Windows 7 passes 10% market share
- 90% of Windows 7 flaws fixed by removing admin rights
- DARPA chief says the US may face a major nerd shortage
- New Zealand’s new patent reform bill says no to software patents
- US anti-piracy group files 20,000 anti-piracy lawsuits with 30,000 more coming
- Judge: Isohunt must remove copyrighted content
- Facebook killing “become a fan,” embracing “like”
Tips of the Week:
- 5 ways to identify that song stuck in your head
- Save your boarding pass so you don’t lose out on frequent flier miles
Check out the new Global Geek News Online Store!
Host: Jeremy Bray & Wesley Faulkner