Here are the shownotes for episode #27 for the Global Geek News Podcast.
- Student accused of cheating after releasing the code from a homework assignment
- Windows 7 to be shipping without IE in Europe
- Windows 7 starter edition could be priced into oblivion
- Supreme Court rejects case over tech’s right to search your PC
- Top French court declares internet access a “basic human right”
- Court rules that an IP address isn’t enough to identify a pirate
- Stern letters from ISP not enough to stop p2p use after all.
- DVD, game sales hurting the music industry more than downloads
- EA exec: 360 has already been maxed out
- California to move to online textbooks
Hosts: Jeremy Bray and Wesley Faulkner